Kibra woman electrocuted to death while taking a shower

Kibra woman electrocuted to death while taking a shower

A middle-aged woman was on Wednesday morning electrocuted to death in Lain Saba within Kibra slums in Nairobi.

The woman is said to have met her untimely demise when she went to take a shower in a general service bathroom at Amref area.

Neighbours who spoke to Citizen Digital said she was in a jolly mood and was looking forward to Christmas celebrations.

Confirming the incident, Kibra AP boss Andrew Musaisi said Kenya Power officials have since been informed to go and disconnect the power line to enable retrieval of the body from the scene.

latest stories