How to marinate meat to perfection
Many Kenyans are meat lovers with most of the local cuisines having atleast one kind of meat.
One of the ways to ensure that meat turns out tender and juicy is to marinate it.
Here is a list of ingredients you need to marinate your meat;
- Pour all these ingredients into a zip-top-bag or a bowl and mix them.
- Place your steak inside the mixture and let it marinate one hour at the very least or overnight.
- Remove the steak from the mixture and scrape off the excess marinade. The marinade has served its purpose, at this point it can be disposed of.
- Place your steak on the grill and let it burn, flipping it from side to side until it has reached your desired level of readiness.
- Steak – This is the boneless meat that you will be roasting, there are no limits to the size of the steak.
- Olive oil – It is know for the merriment it brings to the taste buds together with having a lower smoke point which simply means that there risk of overcooking the meat is considerably lowered.
- Vinegar – It goes a long way in tenderizing(softening) the meat.
- Salt – Salt is required to season the meat
- Mustard – There are many ways to further improve the meat flavor but Kitchn recommends mustard in particular. They say that ”it packs a lot of flavor in a little punch.