#WCW: Kanze Dena opens up about her difficult past and struggling to feel beautiful
Published on: February 03, 2016 06:27 (EAT)
Citizen Nipashe news anchor Kellen Beatrice Kanze Dena is an effortlessly beautiful woman. With a broad smile on her face, great composure and confidence, she greets her viewers: “Hujambo mtazamaji popote pale ulipo na shukran sana kwa kujumuika nasi kwenye Nipashe Wikendi, mimi naitwa Kanze Dena.” What is unfamiliar to many is that this gorgeous news personality put up a long and spirited fight against low self-esteem and other internal battles on her way to being the strong phenomenal woman she is today. Below is her story as told exclusively to Citizen Digital:
- Kanze is a “born tao”
- She is responsible – at least to those who know her personally; could it be that she is the first born?
- Which games did she play?
- With that amicable relationship with boys, at what time did she realise she is different – at least biologically?
- How did she deal with all this negative energy?
- How did she finally overcome low self-esteem?
- On contemplating suicide…
- Ladies who suffer esteem issues are vulnerable, and they often fall for men who assure them. Did she fall for the trap?
- On getting a son and losing a mother
- How she landed a job at KBC…
- Has she overcome her insecurities?